AegisGuard™ LP - Radiation Paint Shielding
Recommended for anyone seeking relief from the effects and discomfort of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (IEI-EMF, EHS, and ES).
- AegisGuard™ LP is a low odor, very low VOC Radio Frequency (RF) and Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) shielding paint additive mixed with any latex and acrylic primer, paint and other soap and water cleanup surface coating selected by the user.
- They are the #1 doctor recommended EMF shielding paint product for individuals suffering from, or concerned about, the health effects and discomfort of IEI-EMF, EHS, and ES, particularly for children (see safe ingredients)
- Use in homes, offices or a single room.
- Example: You have used the paint on the interior side of exterior doors, walls, trim, and ceilings. You have used the AegisGuard™ LS spray on the interior side of the windows and skylights. With this protection, frequencies generated by power lines, transformers, wireless communication masts, smart meters, your neighbor's wireless network, etc., are now deflected away from your home.
- It provides electrical EMF and RF wireless shielding protection for homes and offices from the radiation generated by carrier core and base station and satellite network transmissions, future radiation frequencies, tower antenna power lines, transformers, antennas and networks.
- It can be used on any painted surface: walls, painted electronic equipment enclosures and cabinets.
- Low VOC, low odor, non-absorbent, non-conductive, no grounding needed.
- Added to paint color of your choice
How Does It Work
AegisGuard™ LP RF/EMF shielding products deflect, or reflect, unwanted RF and EMF at opposite angles from originating sources by breaking apart (scattering) deflected radiation frequencies, and the fields they carry, upon contact with shielded surfaces.
Hospitals, medical and homeopathic doctors worldwide recommend AegisGuard™ Life (L) Series Radiation Shields for patients seeking relief from the effects and discomfort of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (IEI-EMF, EHS, and ES). For more technical information, please visit the manufacturer's site.
How and Where To Use The Paint
- Simply mix the contents of one 4 FL OZ (118.25 ml) container with 1 US or Imperial gallon (5 liters), apply 2 coats and topcoat if necessary following the coating manufacturer's application, safety and cleanup instructions
- To protect the entire house: paint on the inside of all exterior walls, trim and ceilings and spray the windows on the exterior walls with Aegis LS Radiation Shield Spray
- To protect one room: Paint the ceiling, all walls, trim, door, and spray all the windows with Aegis LS Radiation Shield Spray
- Other uses: Use on painted electronic equipment (TV, monitor, smart phones), enclosures and cabinets (which contain electronics) to provide radiation shielding for those surfaces. If there is a glass door, also use the spray.
- View Guidelines-Aegis-Radiation-Shielding-Paint-Spray-Application
Which Product Is Best For You?
White label- 5Hz to 30GHz:
- 30 GHz. models will be effective for 1G - 5G, and possibly 6G
- Will Shield wireless output from routers, modems, cordless phone, cellphones, Bluetooth, wireless, tablets, notebooks, powerlines and distribution networks that operate between 5-30 GHz.
- The reason this paint additive will work for your 5G phone or carrier (your cell phone provider) transmissions is because, though the originating frequency is often 96 GHz, this band is divided many times to allow as many calls as possible to occur simultaneously. By the time the frequency gets to your individual phone, it is often less than 10 GHz.
Green label - 5GHz to 120GHz.
- Effective for hospital, military installation, satellite, corporate LAN network, carrier core distribution station, advanced satellite, 4G-LTE, 5G, and 6G. Since most individuals who purchase this product from us are using it for their home or home office, a strong consideration is how long you will be in your home? Since frequencies are increasing quickly, if you intend to stay in your home for more than 2 years (this is written in 2022), it is advised that you get this level of protection rather than the 5-30 GHz model.
- Appropriate application for large companies or other large organizations with high frequency LAN networks currently and generally in the 100 GHz. range, and/or using handheld industrial devices exceeding 30 GHz., such as those used for tests, process control and industrial systems, and for less than 120 GHz. applications.
Orange Label -5Hz to 360GHz
- Intended for buildings that use land, fiber and satellite WAN (Wide area Networks), corporate, hospital, manufacturer and military broadband with frequencies up to 300 GHz.
- As on 2021, for home use, unless you live near a military base that is exposing you to the 300 GHz frequencies, you would not need this level of protection. If you do live near a base, it would be prudent to ask if their antennas have upgraded to 600 GHz yet.
Red Label- Effective 5HZ to 1.1 THz
- If you live near any intelligence operations, it is likely they are using 1THz already. For everyone else, either the white or green label product will work fine for you.
What should I consider when choosing a product level?
- Is the home in, or near, a densely populated area where future airborne frequencies are likely be higher than those currently present?
- How long do you plan to remain in this home?
- Do you have an interest in providing future dwellers with shielding protection from future technologies as a selling point, and/or as an altruistic gesture?
- Example 1: We received a call from woman who lives upon a mountain, very few telephone poles, and no chance of 5G. She wants to paint the house to get protection from the passing satellites. I told her that I thought the -5Hz to 30 GHz product would take care of her concerns. Am I correct about this? Company response: Yes, but only until satellites begin broadcasting 100 GHz. frequencies in 2023 - 2024. If she plans to remain in the house past 2023, 120 GHz. is recommended for ceilings and 30 GHz. for everything else.
- Example 2: We have a customer with a summer house in Fairlee, VT, a remote town near the NH border (population around 250) that we visit occasionally during the summer. Like your prospect's house, there's no chance of 5G and it's shielded as described above.
How Much To Order
- The manufacturer recommends 2 coats of paint for whatever square footage you will paint. You can save money by purchasing a 5-pack, but once this package is opened, individual packets are NOT returnable. The manufacturer sells the 1-pack or the 5-pack. These are packaged and sold as a group, each one marked as "not to be sold separately", so we cannot accept returns of unused packets.
- Example: If you need 13-14 gallons, you save money if your order three 5-packs. You'll have extra paint if you need it, and save money at the same time!
- ORDERING A 5 PACK - Unused packs are not returnable.
- Apply 2 coats and a topcoat if if necessary following the coating manufacturers application, safety and cleanup instructions.
- Either mix 1 container of AegisGuard™ LP with 1 gallon (U.S. or imperial) primer and top coat
- Or if your wall has been primed, simply add two top coats that have the AegisGuard™ LP in the paint
- AegisGuard™ LP: Micro-encapsulated in an unscented liquid derived from natural plant oils, and blended with resins and solvents commonly used in latex, and acrylic latex primers and paints. Safety cautions appearing on the can of primer or paint selected by the user must be followed. No adverse reactions or effects have been reported after surface application. NOTE: The exact ingredients are proprietary information.
- Safe for children - All models are non-conductive,non-absorbent, contain no silver, copper, graphene, graphite, nickel or other metal, and grounding is not required.
Can I Measure Product Effectiveness With My Gauss Meter? Do I Need To Get The 5G Versions
You can get the standard product unless you know 5G is coming to your neighborhood within the next few years. 5G technology will be rolled out starting in 2018 in cities all over the world. To learn more about 5G networks, scheduled 5G USA cities, and how the Aegis Life Series products work, please read over this short PDF.
Standard models shield frequencies from 5 Hz. to 30 GHz. The current 5G network frequency specification is 60 GHz to 300 GHz and expected to increase. Fiber option network split feeds are 180 GHz and carrier fiber core stations operate in the THz range.
Watch this video to see how the mobile communications industry is promoting this as a "safe" technology. 5G signals are quite different from currently used cell phone frequencies. Because they travel shorter distances, and need to bounce from one cell location to another to work, the plan is to hang mini-cell towers every 3-4 houses apart. This means your neighborhood will densely populated by these mini-towers and wireless signals. We feel protection is needed from the 5G networks, both with wearing a BioElectric Shield and using excellent products such as this one.
ONCE OPENED, THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RETURNABLE
If you have purchased a 5-pack, individual packets are not returnable. Any single packet that has been opened is not returnable. No returns after 30 days from purchase date.