EMF Radiation Shielding Spray for Your Electronics
Shields any surface from the EMF radiation emitted by wired and wireless electronic products. * Does not affect product performance, power consumption or signal strength. Recommended for anyone seeking relief from the effects and discomfort of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (IEI-EMF, EHS, and ES).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The additive leaves an invisible layer of particles that break up the long EMF waves into smaller waves. When you change the length of the wave, you change the frequency into harmless energy.
The micro-encapsulated shielding compounds in AegisGuard™ LS are suspended in a fragrance-free, hypoallergenic liquid made from natural ingredients derived solely from plants. The liquid serves as the medium for transferring the shielding compounds onto a surface via a fine-mist spray, and they adhere to virtually all porous and non-porous surfaces within a few seconds after being applied.
WHICH PRODUCT IS BEST FOR YOU?
The standard spray is effective from 5 Hz to 30 GHz.
The 5G spray includes standard and 5G frequencies and is effective 5GHz to 120 GHz.
If you have 5G now, or will have it soon, we recommend buying the products that say 5G protection.
(All the proprietary oscillating shielding technology provides up to 99.998% shielding protection. Each shielding compound is effective for a specific range of frequencies, and power levels, measured at the point of contact. The shielding effectiveness exceeds the requirements specified by MIL-STD-285, IEEE 299 and Human RF exposure limits as set forth in FCC OET Bulletin 65.)
WHERE TO USE THE SPRAY
Spray on: cellular, cordless and satellite phones, wearable communication devices such as Bluetooth headsets or Fitbit's, eye wear, medical devices, smart meters, TVs, computers, tablets, monitors, printers, pagers, appliances. Can also be sprayed on a floor to handle EMF from ground radiations or ground currents. Spray on rafters if you have exposed beams in a cathedral ceiling. Spray cabinets that contain electronic equipment. Only one spray application is required for surfaces that are never washed or become wet. Spray both the front and back of each device.
HOW THIS WORKS IN PRACTICAL TERMS - EXAMPLES
You have sprayed your phone and headset with the spray. You're talking on your phone, holding it up to your ear. Frequencies are received and transmitted through the back of the phone facing away from you, and frequencies from the front of the phone are deflected away from your head.
You are using your iPad. In a similar way, the frequencies are deflected away from you, while still allowing your WiFi connection to work on your iPad.
The reason your phone reception is not affected, yet you are protected from EMF, is because the Aegis spray will only allow that your phone's signal frequency to come to your phone but no other frequencies.
- Remove bottle, shake well, and recap the bottle. Store at temperatures about 65 degrees F/19 degrees Celsius) This Spray thickens at temperatures below 65 degrees. Before initial use, allow it to come up to this temperature. (You can place it in a sealed plastic bag and soak it in hot water for 20 minutes. Do not microwave or boil.)
- Apply a fine mist spray to the entire surface (but do not saturate or you are just wasting product). The particles will expand once they hit the surface, effectively covering the entire surface.
- Lightly wipe the surface with a soft cloth to even out the spray. Walk away and let it dry on it's own for 30 minutes or more. It will be invisible once it's dry.
- Friction or moisture (rain or sweat) slowly removes the protective spray. Reapplication guidelines are in the directions you will receive with the product.
- If you spray your phone or tablet and then add a clear protective covering, only one application is needed.
- How much will 1 oz cover? A cellular phone can be sprayed 15 - 20 times, a typical pager can be sprayed 40 times, and the front, top and one side of a typical tower computer can be sprayed 1 time using a 1 FL OZ (29.57 ml) bottle. Anything that is not routinely touched only needs 1 spray application.
- Click Here for FULL INSTRUCTIONS
CAN I MEASURE PRODUCT EFFECTIVENESS WITH MY GAUSS METER?
The short answer is no. Roughly paraphrased from this page on the Aegis site, the Aegis technology uses a "discriminatory technology", which is what wireless products use to send a signal to your phone, and only your phone. "This allows the signal to come to your phone even though you have used an Aegis product to shield you from any radiation producing signal or WiFi nearby. Measurement meters, despite being referred to as RF meters, most do not measure RF which can be determined by looking at their display. Instead, they measure SAR, a thermal measurement expressed in Watts, magnetic field expressed as mG (milliGauss) or T (Tesla) and voltage fields expressed as V/M.
These meters are non-discriminatory because their receivers search for and accept any occurrence within their range, regardless of the source. When this occurs, the AegisGuard L Series shielding compounds oscillate as they do with the discriminatory products due to the presence of identical frequencies on both sides of the Shielded surface." We recommend you visit their detailed page on this issue. It's written for other electricians, but the bottom line is that to get an accurate assessment of RF, engineers and electricians use meters that start at about the $3,000 range.
DO I NEED TO GET THE 5G VERSION?
You can get the standard product unless you know 5G is coming to your neighborhood within the next few years. 5G technology will be rolled out starting in 2018 in cities all over the world. To learn more about 5G networks, scheduled 5G USA cities, and how the Aegis Life Series products work, please read over this short PDF.
Standard models shield frequencies from 5 Hz. to 30 GHz. The current 5G network frequency specification is 60 GHz to 300 GHz and expected to increase. Fiber option network split feeds are 180 GHz and carrier fiber core stations operate in the THz range.