AegisGuard™ LS Radiation Shield
Product Description - This is a spray that:
- Shields any surface from the EMF radiation emitted by wired and wireless electronic products including 5G.
- All AegisGuard products deflect, or reflect, "unwanted" electrical and wireless radiation without affecting product performance, power consumption or signal strength.
- Recommended for anyone seeking relief from the effects and discomfort of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (IEI-EMF, EHS, and ES).
How Does It Work?
- AegisGuard™ L (Life) Series (LL, LS and LP) RF/EMF shielding products deflect, or reflect, unwanted RF and EMF at opposite angles from originating sources by breaking apart (scattering) deflected radiation frequencies, and the fields they carry, upon contact with shielded surfaces.
- The micro-encapsulated shielding compounds in AegisGuard™ LS are suspended in a fragrance-free, hypoallergenic liquid made from natural ingredients derived solely from plants.
- The liquid serves as the medium for transferring the shielding compounds onto a surface via a fine-mist spray, and they adhere to virtually all porous and non-porous surfaces within a few seconds after being applied.
Note: By adding a third party window film installation after you have initially used the spray, you will be able to wash your windows without the need to reapply spray!
Which Product Is Best For You?
Blue Bottle - 5 Hz to 30 GHz
30 GHz. models are effective for 1G - 5G, and possibly 6G, mass market handheld consumer, professional and office wireless devices up to 30 GHz. until higher frequency products become available to the public. Higher frequencies are required to support faster communication speeds and sessions for networks, devices and IoT (Internet of Things) products and networks.
The reason this model will work for your 5G phone or carrier (your cell phone provider) transmissions is because, though the originating frequency is often 96 GHz, this band is divided many times to allow as many calls as possible to occur simultaneously. By the time the frequency gets to your individual phone, it is often less than 10 GHz.
Will Shield wireless output from routers, modems, cordless phone, cellphones, Bluetooth, wireless, tablets, notebooks, body wear powerlines and distribution networks that operate between 5-30 GHz. Will also reflect, or deflect these frequencies from glass and plastic windows.
Green Bottle - 5Hz to 120 GHz.
Use this level of protection if you are exposed to hospital, military installation, satellite, corporate LAN network, carrier core distribution station, advanced satellite, 4G-LTE, 5G, and 6G. If you work in this type of environment, contact your company network administrator for specific RF information to determine the network frequencies present in your environment. It would be important to know if frequencies used go beyond 120 GHz. In this case, you would choose the 5Hz to 360 GHz model.
Example: This product is used by customers working in large companies or other large organizations with high frequency LAN networks currently and generally in the 100 GHz. range, and/or using handheld industrial devices exceeding 30 GHz., such as those used for tests, process control and industrial systems, and for less than 120 GHz. window, etc, applications.
This means if you reside, travel, or work in an area where LAN, Carrier, 4G-LTE or 5G networks currently operate above 30 GHz this spray covers up to 120 GHz.
Amber Label - Effective 5Hz to 360 GHz
This model is intended for land, fiber and satellite WAN (Wide area Networks), corporate, hospital, manufacturer and broadband with frequencies up to 300 GHz. As of 2021, for home use, unless you live near a military base that is exposing you to the 300 GHz frequencies, you would not need this level of protection. If you do live near a base, it would be prudent to ask if their antennas have upgraded to 600 GHz yet.
Black Bottle - Effective 5Hz to 1.1 THz
The current 4G-LTE and some 5G carrier networks now operate below 96 GHz, but the plan is to upgrade to 600 GHz. These transmissions will be sent via satellite, land-based carrier core stations, and between carrier hubs that are multiplexed (or divided) for distribution. If you live near any intelligence operations, it is likely they are using 1THz already. For everyone else, either the blue or green bottle sprays will work fine for you.
Where To Use The Spray
- Simply spray any wired, wireless, glass, plastic, wood, composite, metal or laminated surface and thoroughly wipe dry for transparent radiation shielding protection up to 99.998% for most applications, including wireless routers, phones, tablets, handhelds, wearable's, computers, appliances, medical devices, windows, and much more. wearable communication devices such as Bluetooth headsets or Fitbit's, eye wear, medical devices (examples - C-Pap Machines, Cardiac Monitors), smart meters, TVs, computers, tablets, monitors, printers, pagers, appliances.
- NOTE: let the spray still be moist and sticky after you thoroughly wipe once to smooth it out - it will dry in a couple of hours.
- Can also be sprayed on a floor to handle EMF from ground radiations or ground currents. (Or you can use the Aegis Radiation Shield paint additive to paint the floor).
- Spray on rafters if you have exposed beams in a cathedral ceiling.
- Spray cabinets that contain electronic equipment. Only one spray application is required for surfaces that are never washed or become wet. Spray both the front and back of each device.
- Can also be used to spray the motor, front door and control panel for a washer or dryer.
SEE VIDEOS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DEMONSTRATION OF APPLICATION AND USES
Ideal for Use with Cochlear Implants and Hearing Aids and Bluetooth headphones or AirPods
Instructions for Behind the ear (BTE) cochlear implant (CI) processors with cable to coil, single unit cochlear CI with integrated coil (no cable), and hearing aids
Spray a small area on a piece of wax paper, or other non-porous surface. Use a Q-Tip to wipe all sides of the processor/hearing aid and cable (if so equipped), carefully avoiding the microphone and filter openings, and wipe everything dry. The same procedure is used for BTE hearing aids.
Why The Spray Allows Perfect Transmission Of Signals, But Still Blocks The Radiation
You have sprayed your phone and headset with the spray. You're talking on your phone, holding it up to your ear. Frequencies are received and transmitted through the back of the phone facing away from you, and frequencies from the front of the phone are deflected away from your head.
Let's say you are using your iPad. In a similar way, the frequencies are deflected away from you, while still allowing your wireless connection to work on your iPad. The reason your phone reception is not affected, yet you are protected from EMF, is because the Aegis spray will only allow that your phone's signal frequency to come to your phone but no other frequencies.
- Remove bottle, shake well, and recap the bottle. Store at temperatures about 65 degrees F/19 degrees Celsius) This Spray thickens at temperatures below 65 degrees. Before initial use, allow it to come up to this temperature. (You can place it in a sealed plastic bag and soak it in hot water for 20 minutes. Do not microwave or boil.)
- Apply a fine mist spray to the entire surface (but do not saturate or you are just wasting product). The particles will expand once they hit the surface, effectively covering the entire surface.
- What about cables and vent holes? Spray a piece of cheese cloth with the spray. Lay it gently over any area of a router or stereo or modem that has cables coming into the back, OR the areas with vent holes. This will stop radiation from being emitted from those areas without getting any moisture into the unit (by spraying that area – which you do not want to do!)
- thoroughly wipe the surface with a soft cloth to even out the spray. Walk away and let it dry on it's own for 30 minutes or more. It will be invisible once it's dry.
- Friction or moisture (rain or sweat) slowly removes the protective spray. Reapplication guidelines are in the directions you will receive with the product.
- If you spray your phone or tablet and then add a clear protective covering, only one application is needed.
- How much will 1 oz cover? A cellular phone can be sprayed 15 - 20 times, a typical pager can be sprayed 40 times, and the front, top and one side of a typical tower computer can be sprayed 1 time using a 1 FL OZ (29.57 ml) bottle. Anything that is not routinely touched only needs 1 spray application.
- Click Here for FULL INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have questions about any of the Aegis products, you can consult their applications page: AegisGuard EMF & RF Radiation Shielding Applications (goaegis.com) and then contact us if you have further questions.
Can I Measure Product Effectiveness With My Gauss Meter?
The short answer is no. Roughly paraphrased from this page on the Aegis site, the Aegis technology uses a "discriminatory technology", which is what wireless products use to send a signal to your phone, and only your phone. "This allows the signal to come to your phone even though you have used an Aegis product to shield you from any radiation producing signal or wireless nearby. Measurement meters, despite being referred to as RF meters, most do not measure RF which can be determined by looking at their display. Instead, they measure SAR, a thermal measurement expressed in Watts, magnetic field expressed as mG (milliGauss) or T (Tesla) and voltage fields expressed as V/M.
These meters are non-discriminatory because their receivers search for and accept any occurrence within their range, regardless of the source. When this occurs, the AegisGuard L Series shielding compounds oscillate as they do with the discriminatory products due to the presence of identical frequencies on both sides of the Shielded surface." We recommend you visit their detailed page on this issue. It's written for other electricians, but the bottom line is that to get an accurate assessment of RF, engineers and electricians use meters that start at about the $3,000 range.
Do I Need To Get The 5G Version?
You can get the standard product unless you know 5G is coming to your neighborhood within the next few years. 5G technology will be rolled out starting in 2018 in cities all over the world. To learn more about 5G networks, scheduled 5G USA cities, and how the Aegis Life Series products work, please read over this short PDF.
Standard models shield frequencies from 5 Hz. to 30 GHz. The current 5G network frequency specification is 60 GHz to 300 GHz and expected to increase. Fiber option network split feeds are 180 GHz and carrier fiber core stations operate in the THz range.
This Product Is Not Returnable Once It Has Been Opened
How does the Aegis Spray Reduce Effects of EMF, 5G and Wi-Fi from Electronics?
See demonstration of uses
More Examples of how to use the Spray