All our Shields provide EMF protection and energy balancing. Both the ASD mild and the ASD moderate-severe, have our standard crystal matrix plus additional gems that provide specific additional benefits for the wearer.
This ASD matrix Shield is designed to help to realign and clear some of the passages in the brain. It will help balance the person at mental, physical and emotional energy levels. It will provide EMF protection, and may help
with certain aspects of life including focus, staying calmer than usual, be more aware of their own space, and may help balance out some anxiety.
Results will vary depending on the person. It will help different individuals with certain aspects of life.
NEW - Now available also as a wrist-band Shield - Click here to order
HOW TO CHOOSE AN ASD SHIELD
USA & Canada Residents
Mild ASD: If you (or your child) spends less than 6 hours/day of screen time and WiFi, a Level 2 with the ASD mild matrix is perfect. For more than 6 hours/day, the Level 3 with the Mild ASD matrix would be recommended.
Moderate-Severe ASD: If you (or your child) spends less than 6 hours/day of screen time and WiFi, a Level 2 with the ASD mild matrix is prefect. For more than 6 hours/day, the Level 3 with the ASD Moderate-Severe matrix would be recommended.
All other countries: Use the same criteria as above, but choose a focusing Shield instead of the ASD matrix Shield, which only works in North America. If the Focusing Shield is helpful for you (99% of the time it will be), please contact us about upgrading to an individually customized Shield within one year of getting the focusing Shield. To find out if custom Shield is correct for you, simply submit your information as described in our free photo analysis page. (More information below).
We have already received feedback from some of our international ASD customers. Universally, they say they feel calmer, more focused and less affected by other people's energy. Life, in general, is much less stressful, wearing the focusing Shield. For adults, we recommend the Level 3 Focusing Shield. For children, the Level 2 Focusing Shield is an excellent choice.
Shield Styles - Pendant or Wristband
- Pendant style Shield
- Chain is not included on the pendant style.
- Comes with a cotton/rayon black satin - cord is 65% rayon, 35% cotton with a rayon outer lay and cotton filling. It is durable, but will eventually wear out - we suggest purchasing additional cords, or a chain.
- Wristband Style Shield - AVAILABLE IN LEVELS 2 & 3 oNLY
- Excellent for children or adults who prefer not to wear something around neck.
- Comes with your choice of band color and style.
- Adult wristbands are nylon with silver finish metal.
- ID bands for children have a place to put ID, address, phone etc, inside the band; secured with Velcro.
- You can also use with 18mm watch bands that are fairly flat. Bands that have decorative ends normally won't go thru the opening.
CHAIN SOLD SEPARATELY
- A Chain is not included on the pendant style.
- Your Shield comes with a cotton/rayon black satin cord, which is 65% rayon, 35% cotton with a rayon outer lay and cotton filling. It is durable, but will eventually wear out - we suggest purchasing additional cords, or a chain.
- Click to Order Chains and Polishing Kits and more
Polishing kit with additional cords you will get the polishing kit and 2 extra cords as described above.
Shield Size & Weight & materials
- The Round Shield is 1 1/8"
- The Heart Shield is 7/8"
- Shields weigh approximately 2 oz.
- We use Sterling Silver and solid 14k Gold.
Please allow 10-14 days for shipping. We'll let you know when you order, if we have in stock, or if we need to order. If in stock, we'll ship the next day.
PHOTO ANALYSIS - GET A FREE INDIVIDUALIZED RECOMMENDATION
To get an individualized recommendation, please use our free photo analysis process. This involves sending us a photo of yourself (or your child) as well as filling out a short questionnaire that asks about general physical/behavioral issues of concern as well as a description of how much EMF radiation the person is exposed to each day. Also, please feel free to call our company and ask for Virginia Brown, a retired pediatric Occupational Therapist. Virginia specialized in Sensory Processing Disorders and has worked with many ADD/ADHD as well as children with ASD. She will be happy to discuss your personal situation with you. She is also the person who will be communicating the photo analysis results with you. Her direct line is 541-535-2214 PST.