EMF "BLANKET" FOR LAPTOPS, PREGNANCY AND NEWBORNS
- Shields up to 99.9% of EMF radiation. (See below for chart and testing)
- Machine washable And dryable. (Machine wash on the ‘delicate’ setting, or hand wash, with cold water. Tumble dry with no heat, or air dry. Do not iron, twist, wring dry, bleach or dry clean.)
- Comes in multiple stylish colors.
- Luxurious hypo-allergenic flannel, with non-toxic dye.
- Our SYB Baby Blanket is a comfortable and hypoallergenic soft cotton flannel blanket, lined with 18% silver, that deflects up to 99.9% of wireless radiation.
- This is the largest EMF baby blanket available: each blanket is 40″ x 32″ (~102 x 81cm).
- Proudly made in the USA & Canada.
- Lifetime Warranty for workmanship
- NOT RETURNABLE IF THEY HAVE BEEN USED AND ARE NOT DEFECTIVE.
When And Where To Use
- Put on lap when using e-book, tablet or laptop
- Sperm Protection for Men - EMF from cellphones and laptops has been shown to decrease fertility and sperm count. Use this or a Laptop protection pad
- Drape it over desktop computer to block EMF. Additional EMF protection for many electrosensitives.
- Hotel or Bedroom - Drape over TV
- Electric heating pads and electric blankets - Place the blanket between your body and the heating pad
- Pregnancy: Drape over your midsection while sitting or lying down. Assuming you are wearing a BioElectric Shield, you are now offering additional protection for your unborn child. Just like the Shield, the Belly Armor benefits the unborn baby and young children by reducing radiation exposure during periods or rapid cell growth and DNA replication.
- Wrap it around your newborn to offer a convenient and unobtrusive way to protect your child within against the risks of everyday radiation.
- Protect your pet - see photo with blanket over laptop to protect dog sitting on foot rest of recliner
US DELIVERY ONLY
Because of size and weight we cannot ship outside of the USA. If you are in another country and want to order, email us at email@example.com and we'll send you alternative ordering info.
Laboratory Test Results for SYB EMF Protection Blanket
See below for more testing information
Real Science - Our radiation blocking SYB Baby Blanket is a product of science, not superstition. We use universally established scientific principles to shield your baby.
Each blanket is woven with thin silver thread that forms a shield to surround and protect your baby.
Triple Layer Construction
Each Baby Blanket is made from three layers. The two outside layers are made from US-grown cotton flannel, and dyed with non-toxic dyes.
In between the two layers of flannel is a sheet of translucent ecological unbleached cotton fabric without chemicals in the middle, woven with microscopic silver wire to form a protective mesh.
And it’s all sewn together in Canada with high-quality stitching that we guarantee for life.
SYB takes product claims very seriously, and we want our customers like you to know that.
Please see the table, below, for the detailed attenuation values from the tests, presented in decibels (dB) and, in some cases, percentages as well.
A decibel is a unit of measurement, often associated with audio volume, but that is also used to measure EMF attenuation, or shielding. A decibel is a ratio between two values: in this case, the power of the EM radiation before it hits the shield, and after. You may read more about what a decibel is here.
However, precisely because decibels are a relatively obscure and confusing unit of measurement for consumers, when possible we have also posted the percentage of radiation that is attenuated, or shielded. The percentage value is quite simply that: the percentage of the wireless radiation that our products deflected during these tests.
Please note the actual amount of shielding provided by any EMF shielding product depends on the specific frequency of the wireless radiation you are trying to block, which is why we post results for different frequencies. As well, these tests were performed at different laboratories around the world at different times, so the way that the data is presented can vary.