Repair Shield Tab - Includes Recharge , shipping & insurance to you
Since a Repair is a service, not a product, it is not eligible for our sale promotions. Thank you for your understanding.
Any repair can be made on your Shield. The most common is the replacement of the top loop. Sometimes this loop will wear thin after years of use, particularly if your chain has texture. This is a small investment to assure the safety of your Shield.
- the minimum estimate of the repair cost. Until we know what is wrong, we won't know for sure what the final cost will be. If we are only replacing the top loop, it is likely the price you paid is the final price.
- Included for free is a recharge and repolishing (typically $60-105 depending on the Shield style)
- Return shipping and insurance via USPS, but if you choose FedEx or live outside the US, the cost will be shown during check out.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING US YOUR SHIELD -PLEASE READ THIS OVER CAREFULLY - IT INSURES YOU WILL GET YOUR SHIELD BACK!
Please tell us, in writing, what repair you are requesting. Please include the provide this information along with your CONTACT information (name, email, address, phone) INSIDE the box in which you ship your Shield. Without it, we might not know who owns the Shield that arrives in the box with no identification added inside.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED INSIDE THE BOX:
- YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION: It's important for us to have your contact information so we can invoice you for the final cost, which must be paid before your Shield is shipped back to you. (Name, email, address, phone)
- YOUR SHIELD: Please remove the cord or any chain and send ONLY your Shield to us please. We are not responsible for returning either of these items. If your cord needs to be replaced, you can order more cords here.
- ORIGINAL FINISH OF YOUR SHIELD: Please tell us if your Shield was originally a satin (matte) or mirror (polished) finish.
- FINISH YOU WANT NOW: Please indicate what type of finish you want now. If you had a matte finish before and want a polished finish now, we'll do our best to make it highly polished, but it won't be the same mirror clarity the new polished Shields have.
- DESCRIPTION OF REPAIR YOU WANT DONE: Please what needs to be repaired. Please include how the damage occurred?
- NAME, BILLING ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL
- SHIPPING ADDRESS
Where To Mail Your Repair
Please look at the back of your Shield. If it has a V shape or a 6-pointed star below the top tab, please mail it to:
2036 Constellation Trail
Billings, Mt 59105- 3614
If you see any other shape on the back, please mail it to:
Mr. Ken Denning
3515 Jene Helene Ave
Billings, Mt 59101
How To Ship Your Shield
- It is preferable to either mail it via UPS or USPS Mail in a sturdy box. USPS has a great small flat rate box that is perfect for this purpose.
- PLEASE INSURE YOUR SHIELD FOR THE CURRENT REPLACEMENT VALUE in case it is lost during shipping. If you are sending it via UPS, please note the address is residential.
How Long Will Your Repair Take?
It will take 2-3 weeks to return your Shield. Once it is repaired it still has to go back to our Crystal Charging Room and stay there for at least 4 days. It is then picked up and taken back to the office to ship it back to you; repaired, newly polished and recharged.
CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS
If there are any other details you would like to tell us about regarding your Shield repair, please contact us right away (email@example.com) or call us (541-201-8878).
I would like to email Mr Ken Denning to thank him personally for such a beautiful repair job to my bioshield. I was enraptured when I saw it again for the first time - it's absolutely wonderful & I can feel it's working for me again after many years of neglect.
Thank you so much Mr Denning - It's absolutely fantastic & I love my gemstone chain too & the way everything came together so smoothly. I wasn't sure I would ever see it again as I'm living in Thailand at the moment but the whole process was quick & efficient.
Best wishes to you & everyone at Bioshield,