SaticShield EMI Line Monitor - Redirecting to Satic - Use code bioelectric for 10% off
Product Code: SSEMIMETER
(You save )
SaticShield EMI Meter
Dirty electricity = EMF Radiation in Your Home
Why get this meter?
- Dirty electricity from your wiring can directly affect your health and well-being. It products EMF radiation!
- The Satic EMI Line Monitor measures electromagnetic interference that is commonly referred to as "dirty electricity" on AC power lines.
- When the EMI Meter gets plugged into a receptacle, the reading should ideally display under 50 millivolts but should certainly be under 100 millivolts. When the EMI meter is used with the Satic Pure Power Plug-In you will instantly see how your power is filtered, cleaned and regulated.
- When you add a filter, it's not magic. It's science, and only works on things affected by dirty power.
HOW IT WORKS
- You can determine the quality of your power with the SaticShield EMI Meter.
- Once plugged in, the monitor immediately displays total line interference, also referred to as line noise, rated in millivolts as measured from peak-to-peak, ranging from 0-2999mV.
- The unit records peak mV while also displaying real-time mV numbers. The LCD display adds a second visual indicator in the form of a visual swoosh-shaped line diagram indicating peak interference before and after filtering as well as displaying voltage.
- A speaker adds an audio indication proportionate to the real-time line interference.
Pricing Note: Price equals the Satic Retail Price, plus the standard shipping they charge on each item.