SaticUSA Product Line - Block EMF & Dirty Electricity
Reduce Radiation In Your Living And Working Spaces
- If you are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, cleaning up your home electricity is one of the steps you can take to reduce your exposure to radiation. Electromagnetic radiation is created whenever you use your electricity in your home.
- Most people don't realize that all homes have dirty electricity.
- Dirty electricity is created when either your wiring or your electronics create a spike of energy in your electrical circuit.
- The spike, also called dirty electricity or harmonics, creates large amounts of Electromagnetic Radiation.
- Both the plug-ins and the in-line units reduce your exposure to radiation by flattening the spikes, thus eliminating dirty electricity. Your home will FEEL different as electricity flows CLEANLY through your home, electronics and appliances. Watch video about dirty electricity
|WHAT THE UNIT PROVIDES||BENEFITS TO YOU|
|Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Reduction: Harmonics Filtration||Means the elimination of dirty electricity and excessive EMF radiation. Safer, healthier electrical/living environment|
|Dirty Electricity Elimination||Nano-surges degrade TV audio and video quality of TV or Audio sound;
Dirty electricity produces excessive electromagnetic radiation wherever it is present.
|Reduced electrical consumption via amp reducing phase correction||Cooler equipment, longer lifetime, a lower utility bill|
|Phase Correction||Increases efficiency and performance of all electrical units.|
|Voltage Regulation: surge protection for your whole system||Protects sensitive electronics|
Click here for a full description of this technology and more about how to use both products.
SATIC PLUG-IN UNITS - Use in Condos or Homes up to 1600 sq.'
The ES 120 EMF Eliminator plug-ins plug into any standard 120V outlet to reduce negative harmonics and EMF radiation while increasing efficiency and reducing power costs. The beauty of these plug-ins is that you simply place two in your home: one in an A circuit location and one in a B circuit location. The ES120 plug will clean up the dirty electricity on ALL the items plugged into the circuit!
- Homes or apartments under 1,600 feet get a pair of units and plug them into the A&B Circuits (instructions included)
- Homes larger than 1,600 sq', then simply get 2 sets of 2 plug-in units, or, if you are a homeowner, get the Standard or Super Duty Power Perfect Box (described below).
- You can also get additional plug-ins to increase efficiency and life span of refrigerators, freezers, hot tubs, home theaters and air conditioners.
- The ES120 is perfect for your town home, apartment or condo because it's portable, and will work with dirty electricity as it flows through your home.
- Installation Instructions come with the plug-ins.
- Read flyer of the EMF-Eliminator-Flyer-plug-in unit
- Watch video about how the Satic Pure Power Plug-in reduces EMF radiation
Return policy: 15% Restocking fee if returned within 30 days. No returns accepted after 30 days.
Satic Power Perfect EMF Reduction Boxes - Whole Home Units
- Designed for homes (verses condos), these units are installed next to your breaker panel.
- All the electricity from the street enters this box so that perfect clean power enters your breaker panel.
- Requires an electrician to install
- Comes with a 10-year guarantee.
Standard Power Perfect Box (PPB)- For homes under 3,200 sq.' -The standard Power Perfect Box is appropriate for homes less than 3,200 square feet. It is designed to handle single family homes, one refrigerator, 1 AC/Heating Unit.
HD - Heavy Duty Power Box NOT AVAILABLE -(HD PPB) The HD Power Perfect Box concentrates more on the electrical efficiency and energy savings. A better unit for anyone who wishes to focus on the reduction of EMF radiation, is the Super Duty, thus, we chose not carry the HD PPB.
SD - Super Duty -(SD-PPB) Designed to handle larger EMF loads for larger square footage as well as anyone using Solar Panels. This Super Duty Line Conditioner will clean up the extra EMF radiation and dirty electricity associated with the conversion of solar (DC) to AC current. It provides the most robust treatment of dirty electricity from 5G and the increased about of EMF radiation in many locations all over this country. We have sold many of these units and customers are thrilled with their performance. These units are available in single and three-phase 120V &240 V. Please call for pricing on these units. Read Flyer: Super Duty Perfect Power Box (also known as Solar-Power-Perfect-Box - it's the same unit)
Grounding Your Home and Water Pipes: When your electrician installs your Satic home unit, you may wish to also have him ground your home electrical system. Put two 8-foot copper grounding rods into the ground, 8 feet apart, connected to each other with a #6 wire, then connect one of the rods, using the same #6 wire to the neutral bar in the electrical box. Then put a #6 wire which connects the neutral bar to your water pipe. This will ground your home and your water pipe.
Return Policy: No refund if whole home unit has been installed and uninstalled. 15% Restocking fee if returned unopened within 30 days.
How Will You Feel After It's Installed?
Everyone has a different level of sensitivity to energy, but the most common comment is: My home (office) feels nicer and more like the great outdoors than it's ever felt. ABC News Report on the Satic USA Power Perfect Box An ABC News Broadcast about the Satic Power Perfect Box and its ability to reduce EMF and save money on electric bills.
What Is The Difference Between The Satic Units And The Stetzer Filters?
When you install a Stetzer (or Greenway) filter, you are affecting only the dirty electricity being generate by that one plug (or power strip). This is very effective if you have a few places in your home you would like to eliminate EMF radiation that comes from the use of that particular electronic device or appliance. The technology is not robust but it will work for a short run ( the length of cord used to get to the device). In time, these units will wear out and stop working.
The Satic Unit is a far more comprehensive solution. The plug-in units come in pairs so you can plug one unit into the A circuit of your home, and one into the B circuit. They will condition ALL the items plugged into each circuit! The plug-ins are self-repairing and will never wear out. The home unit, even more robust, will condition ALL the electricity running through your home. There are a few places you might wish to add one of their plug-ins. A home theater area, hot tub, or heat pump are all applications that will benefit from having the electricity cleaned immediately because it will extend the life of the electronics used in the device.
Customer Report On Newly Installed Satic Home SD Unit
"We just put in the Power Perfect box. Stetzer readings in my room went down from about 70-100 to the 30's. I then put a Satic ES-120 in a socket in the living room at the head of the hallway where my room is. That socket had an initial Stetzer reading of about 1100. The ES-120 brought it down to about 90. I put another ES-120 in a socket closer to the breaker panel. The initial reading there was in the 400's and came down to maybe about 130. The readings in my room were then under 30. One socket was at 17." Paul R from Indiana, March 6, 2020.
Pricing Note: Price equals the Satic Retail Price, plus the standard shipping they charge on each item.